Download Transaction Pro below
Step 2. Install
• In your browser’s bar, click SETUP (the file downloaded) to the run the installation file.
• Follow the installation prompts.
NOTE: If browser does not display the downloaded file, you will need to open Windows Explorer and the find the location to which the file download. The default download location is generally under DOWNLOADS.
Step 3. Start Your Trial
• Once installed, click on the desktop icon for Transaction Pro to launch the application.
• In the Transaction Pro window, enter your name and email address where indicated and click TRY IT FREE to activate your free 7-day trial.
Step 4. Connect to QuickBooks
• Open the desired company file in QuickBooks in Single User mode and logged in as ADMIN user.
• Click the button of the Transaction Pro tool that you would like to use (IMPORT, EXPORT, or DELETE).
• Follow the prompts to connect QuickBooks and Transaction Pro.
NOTE: The connection is only required the first time that you use Transaction Pro with a QuickBooks company file. After connection, it is not required to be in Single User mode or logged in as ADMIN user.
If you have any issues activating your trial, please contact the Transaction Pro Support Team by emailing email@example.com