What kind of information does Transaction Pro collect from you and what does Transaction Pro do with it?
- Transaction Pro collects information you enter to create an account with us and to use the Services, such as a valid mailing address, email address and password and information provided to us by Intuit related to your registration as a user of QuickBooks (“Registration Data”). We may use Registration Data to identify you as an authorized user, provide and improve the Services, customize your user experience, secure your account and prevent fraud. We also may use your email address to communicate with you about the Services. For example, we may, with your permission, message you to let you know about updates to the Services.
We do not collect any financial information in connection with your payment for Services. Such information is collected by a third party that you access from a site other than the Website.
WE DO NOT SHARE REGISTRATION DATA WITH ANY THIRD PARTY, except for disclosures to third parties as set forth below (e.g. disclosures to Intuit, third party services companies who help us host, operate, maintain and develop the Services, to an acquirer of our assets, and if compelled by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if necessary to enforce the End User Services Agreement). The exceptions are:
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services (e.g. hosting, maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development) or provide portions of the Services. These third parties have limited access to your Registration Data and other Content (defined in the End User Services Agreement) and use it only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated to us not to disclose or use it for other purposes;
- We will disclose Content to Intuit in connection with the performance of the Services.
Please do not include any sensitive financial information, such as any person’s social security number, passport number, bank account or credit card numbers or passwords in your communications using the Services or as part of your Registration Data or Content. We do not require such information and disclaim all liability for the dissemination of such information.
- “Automatically Collected Information” is information about your use of the Services. Similar to other services, we record Automatically Collected Information based on your account activity and use of the Services. For example, when you use the Services we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the device identifier (or “UDID”). We do this to analyze trends, administer the Services, troubleshoot any user problems, and to enhance and update the Services. We may use third parties to help us analyze the Automatically Collected Information we obtain from you and to help us serve advertisements through the Services. We may also use the Automatically Collected Information for our business purposes, such as to report aggregate information about the use of the Services.
We may collect the following types of Automatically Collected Information, which we may share with third parties to help us operate the Services, such as investors, other users and business partners:
- Aggregated Data. We collect user information and content to compile aggregate data as you use the Services to analyze our overall user demographics and usage patterns.
- Server Logs. We collect information from our server logs. These logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser details, the date and time of your request and certain information about your usage of the Services.
- Links. We may track whether links to external websites are followed, and whether advertisements provided to you are clicked.
- Location Tracking. We may collect the physical location of your mobile device and use it to provide you with personalized location-based services or content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such use of your device's location, but if you choose to deny such use, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services or content.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. The Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave the Services.
How does Transaction Pro protect children's information?
Transaction Pro will never knowingly contact or collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly remove the information. In order to register and create a Transaction Pro account you must be 18 years of age or older. You may, at any time, direct us to delete all identifiable information regarding you that you have provided or that has been collected from you. To do so, please contact our Privacy Officer at the contact information below. However, if you do any of the foregoing, you will not be able to use your Transaction Pro account or the Services.
Do you share my information with third parties?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what Personal Information (if any), as defined under such law, we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, Transaction Pro currently does not share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Will you transfer my information to a third party?
How do I access or correct my information collected by Transaction Pro?
As a Transaction Pro user, you will have the opportunity to review and modify your Registration Data any time you log onto your account using an email address and password listed on the account.
What if I live outside of the United States?
The Services may be hosted within the United States or within other jurisdictions outside of the United States. If you use the Services from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of your personal data into the United States and such other jurisdictions when you use the Services. Many regions, such as the European Union, have data collection protections that differ from U.S. law.
How does Transaction Pro maintain security?
Transaction Pro is strongly committed to protecting your information. Transaction Pro uses several industry standard methods of securing user information and data. We also maintain protective limits on whom at Transaction Pro and its subcontractors can access the information databases that contain your information. Because there is no such thing as perfect security and because of the data risks inherent with Internet and cellular networks, we cannot guarantee 100% security. However, in the unlikely case of a security breach on our databases, we will take prompt steps to address the problem. Also, please know that the Internet and cellular networks are not secure environments, so be careful and select strong passwords when using the Services.
How do I contact Transaction Pro?
Copyright © 2018 Transaction Pro, LLC, All Rights Reserved.